Underwriting within the Financial Institutions team at SPRING in the UK and benefitting from share participation in a fast-growth company.
We are SPRING, an entrepreneurial, progressive and forward-thinking MGA operating in three jurisdictions (London, Guernsey and Dublin) offering onshore, offshore and EU solutions to brokers. Across the three offices Spring has the backing of 8 Lloyds capacity providers.
We specialise in Financial Institutions, Professional Indemnity, D&O, Crime, Cyber and Terrorism.
- Underwrite within the Financial Institutions team for Spring in the UK, operating in conjunction with the Dublin and Guernsey offices.
- Play a key senior role in the inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Provide excellent service to brokers through consistent, timely, and proactive approach to underwriting.
- Underwrite within agreed parameters, limitations, and underwriting authority.
- Meet and exceed underwriting expectations to achieve financial objectives.
- Generate new business by expanding broker network, attending broker events, and building new relationships.
- Ensure compliance with key regulatory and risk management responsibilities.
- Use designated Underwriting system(s) to streamline underwriting and information-tracking approach.
- Exhibit characteristics such as being motivated, tenacious, focused, technically skilled, proactive, and accountable.
- Minimum 10+ years in the Financial Institutions insurance sector
- Business fluency in English
- Degree or equivalent practical experience
- Competitive basic salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Equity/share participation
- Private medical insurance
- Group life assurance
- Group income protection
- Critical illness insurance